[duxuser] Re: Best embosser for

  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:21:52 +0100

Hi Keith,

Let me say right up front that my own company (Techno-Vision Systems
Ltd) are Index distributors here in the U.K., so you should regard me as
rather biased.  However, I like to think that we just know the products
we sell.

Index embossers can handle graphics and at various different pitches.
The pitch being the distance between the centre of each dot when in
graphics mode.

However, the secret of producing good graphics lies in the software you
use to produce them.  To that end, you might like to contact Dave
Skrivanek at Repro-tronics,  tel: 1-800-948-8453.  Dave is actually a
member of this list.

George Bell