[duxhelp] Re: Default Templates

  • From: "Michael Surato" <suratomi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:14:27 -0400

As this would only be for a custom install, I would think that only experienced
individuals (or masochists) would venture here. This being the case, you could
use abbreviations and acronyms to get beyond this (for the install, not the
name of the template).

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |