[duxhelp] Re: Beta 3 is available

  • From: "David Spybey" <DSPYBEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 14:32:34 +0100

George
Sorry but your suggestion about saving the file is no help.
I think that the web site been updated incorrectly. We are being sent to

http://partners.duxburysystems.com/dbt- beta/dbt/setup-dbt-beta20040519.exe

but I have just changed this to

http://partners.duxburysystems.com/dbt- beta/dbt/setup-dbt-beta2004026.exe

and I am now downloading a file. I guessed that the number was a date and that it should have been yesterday not over a week ago.

David Spybey

* * * * This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to . You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *