[duxhelp] Re: Beta 3 is available

  • From: "Anita Munshi" <Anita.Munshi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:36:21 -0400

Hello Peter:

Attached is a word file which I tried to import into 10.5.  I notice that some
of the data does not transfer though it is in the file and when I open in word
it shows up correctly.

Under each section there is a list of Daisy players which have price per item.
The data that does not transfer is The last column "Divisional price: $445"
What I get is upto $ sign and no amount.  This is consistant throught the early
sections.  I have only gone through a few begining pages yet.

Another point I noticed is the dbt brings in WWW address with a compinline code
but not the http addresses.  Any reason for not including http:\ addresses?

Thanks
Anita