[dungeoncrawl] Re: Rules

  • From: "Robert Deibler" <rdeibler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:36:14 -0500

I agree to much can be cumbersome, but to bring it up once in a while reminds
folks. Like the dwarven meeting. We talked to then and they could have seen out
beaten image ect... not a daily status of Tori smell of BO what would you liek
to do this round. But if we are going to enter a town what we look like is a
big deal... But its a nice DMs tool to put characters on their toes, a deep pit
come sup and they have no rope. ect. or they had a rope but they left back at
the lair to empty their pack to put gold in. due to being over ladened.