[dungeoncrawl] Re: Rules

  • From: "Robert Deibler" <rdeibler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:32:18 -0500

Keep you clothes on and it wouldn't cold you sick ticket. public nudity is ok
in California but here in the PA we are a clothing state.. :)

I know the Time thing is killing me as well. I wanted to have that game
completed in October.

Jim I have to check on the party thing, Crista's work will have her on most of
teh week before and after christmas. Thanks for the invite.