[dungeoncrawl] Re: Rules

  • From: "Robert Deibler" <rdeibler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:20:34 -0500

I haven't been there in a while but the last time I was there it was fall and
the view from the back balcony was terrific. I am going through D&D withdrawl.
Crista has been busy or sick the past few weeks and I have not had a chance to
play except for Monday nights. I am looking forward to Monday night to see what
befall our poor helpless heros.

I almost have the Psions game I have been working on done. So some time January
or Feb I will try to hold a game. It should be intresting. Also I just won the
Star Wars roleplaying game on ebay for 20$ so I will in teh near future hold a
sci fi game. Crista has told me she has no intrest in teh sci fi areana so I
will need to start a sale and marketing skit to sell her on the idea.