[drivingpairs] where are the pairs?

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 14:18:35 EST

Dear friends, don't get so easily spooked like a youngster first time in
harness when a birthday ballon flies by. My good friend, Dave, who had the post
about too much tandem stuff and asking where the pairs were, does have a very
good but also very dry sense of humor, which at times folks don't get. It's not
the first time that somebody doesn't get his joke and gets spooked a little.
So friends, those of you who reacted with good humor, you got it! Carry on !
But those who didn't, as with the spooking youngster in harness, let's just
assure him, all is well, no reason to get spooked by remark about tandem talk,
just take it easy, friends and let's march FORWARD on the same pass as before,
and it will all sort itself out. The tandem folks certainly know that a good
FORWARD leader is the key to success. And if my friend, the new one in harness
on
this list get's spooked easily by too much tandem talk, same there: Just stay
with us in the hitch and just let's go forward, get onto the bit, and you'll
see too, it'll all sort itself out. You want pairs talk? Ask a pairs question,
and you'll get it. And don't forget, some of our tandemaniacs are truly
hooked on tandems, but there is a whole bunch of tandem drivers out there
(well,
maybe not a whole bunch, but a just a few) who just wound up that way, since
the
two they wanted to drive as pair didn't quite work out side by side.

Now get to the pole and get into draft, and if that's too much work for you,
well, maybe one day you'll see the benefit of being a leader in a tandem. No
pulling there, just being out there and looking pretty. But no spooking allowed
either!
And you all stay in harness here, you hear, nobody leaving this hitch, ok?
:-)
Hardy