[drivingpairs] Re: tongues/yokes

  • From: "Jeanine Rachau" <jrachau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 12:07:05 -0800

I'm not sure you would need that much maneuvering room on a breast collar,
or if it would be desirable.   The breast collar itself has more leeway of
moving on the horse, where a neck collar is more fixed.   I know what I have
is almost too much room with my set up at times when I'm not driving them
well.

Jeanine