[drivingpairs] Re: where are the pairs?

  • From: "Helen G. Roeder" <sunshinefarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 11:02:33 -0600

Hi Rachel,

Please contact me privately at sunshinefarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . Thanks.

Helen
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Peter & Rachel Eldred
  To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 12:32 AM
  Subject: [drivingpairs] where are the pairs?

  Sorry Dave, we have sort of gotten off on a tangent lately. Put it down to
cabin fever. How else can you explain all these silly people even thinking of
driving tandem? What kind of sadist could even dream up such a thing?

  To make this PAIRS related, I’m working my two ponies singly right now and
hoping to put them together any day now. I’ve decided this time around I won’t
neglect my single work like I did last time.

  Rachel in BC

  (closet tandemaniac)

  Date:    Thu, 2 Feb 2006 07:34:57 -0600

  From:    David Sadler <davlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Subject: list for pairs?

  Hey all,

  is there a list that deals with driving a pair of horses as in 2 horses side
by side?  i have been reading the drivingpairs list for a week or more now and
99.9% of the posts have been about tandems or worse.

  what say you?

  dave in east central illinois