[drivingpairs] Re: trace extenders

  • From: "Beverly Means" <beverlymeans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 07:36:11 -0800

I  would agree Dave about different sets of actual traces being best...

I'm dealing with a sewn in traces breast collar on an older pony harness

I imagine there are good arguments for sewn in traces but I can't think of a
single one...

Unfortunately, I acquired several pony harnesses early on before I knew
better

They still are serviceable and I do tend to lend them out so trace extenders
solve my short term problem but I sure don't trust them very far and always
tape, tape, tape where I join them up

Beverly

She never moved the stars from their courses but she loved a good man and
rode good horses