[drivingpairs] new member with lots of questions

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:02:56 EDT

">  Hardy, what about the false martingale?  Isn't
> that still a integral part of the system for a pair?"

For home use I usually drive without them. But Marjean, sure, all this is a
temporary suggestion for home use so that you see what works how and can
figure it out. I was not suggesting that you go nto Presentation or an event
with that set-up.

And don't cut up those 6-in-hand reins. What a shame. I don't need them, I
had just bought some a few months ago in Germany for my Arizona adventure.
Hardy  (and that missing child story is a hoax, as almost ALL of them are
when somebody ask you to send something to everybody you know.)