[drivingpairs] new member with lots of questions

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:53:43 EDT

Hi Marjean,
I had answered already on CD-L, but reading your question again, here is how
I would solve it easiest for now: It seems the only problem you are having
with the current system, is that the keepers next to the trace buckles on
that end of the breastcollars are too small to accomodate both, the breeching
straps and the traces. So, for now put the breeching straps into the keepers,
and leave the traces on top and secure the traces with electrical tape (but o
course run both through the trace buckle). Then see if all works well that
way, and if it does, then perhaps the best way is to have the keepers made
larger so that they can hold both.
Good luck
Hardy