[drivingpairs] Re: With or without britching

  • From: "L.M. Tembreull" <lewella@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:20:13 -0600

<Jan, I'm so glad you clarified which 'rule book' the no-britching rule is in.
 Some of us were thinking ADS rule book.   That rule doesn't affect anyone
unless they show in that breed's driving classes.>

Class.  :o)  There is only one class that I can find in the rule book that that
particular rule would apply to.  It is a class that I have never seen offered
at any AMHR show.  I've been on quite a few ASPC/AMHR show committees also and
no one has ever requested the class even be added to any of those shows
(including Area National shows).

Lewella Tembreull
Platte Ridge Farm - Classic & Foundation Shetlands
http://www.platteridgefarm.com