[drivingpairs] Re: no one has ever requested the class

  • From: Shyrle <candyapplefarm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:24:29 -0800

 There is only one class that I can find in the rule book that that
particular rule would apply to.  It is a class that I have never seen
offered at any AMHR show.  I've been on quite a few ASPC/AMHR show
committees also and even be added to any of those shows (including Area
National shows).

Thats because I haven't got a match for my stud yet..LOL!!!   Shyrle
Who'd  love to have a pair for that class!!!!

I have shown a pair AMHA,and did use breeching, albeit quit fine.. Could not
have backed up the vehicle well without  it.. ( viceroy, light, but arenas
were generally deep.. )