[drivingpairs] Re: No breeching rule...

  • From: "L.M. Tembreull" <lewella@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:16:24 -0600

The chances of finding the one approved AMHR Fine Harness class offered at an
AMHR show is somewhere between slim and none.  Fine Harness Pair or More 38"
and Under is on the approved class list still as of 2004 (can't find my 2005
rule book) but I've never seen it offered at any show.  The rule for AMHR Fine
Harness refers a reader to the Modern Shetland section of the rule book to the
rules for Modern Harness.  Modern Shetland Harness ponies are shown like
Hackney Harness ponies.

Lewella Tembreull
Platte Ridge Farm - Classic & Foundation Shetlands
http://www.platteridgefarm.com