[drivingpairs] Re: The Flying Frenchman - hollowbacked expressionless?

  • From: "Jeanine Rachau" <jrachau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 21:05:27 -0800

I'm not smart enough to figure out how to save it either.   Bummer too
because I'm on a slow dial up it takes about an hour and a half to download.
I don't watch many video's obviously that way.    I wonder how long it will
be before he has some DVD's out in the US?  I'd love to watch an hour of
that.  Beautiful horses, excitement, lights, flash, (okay - athletic cute
young guy) - I'm ready to be entertained - heck yes!

Jeanine