[drivingpairs] Re: The Flying Frenchman - hollowbacked expressionless?

  • From: "jerrell friz" <jfriz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 19:06:55 -0800

Jeanine, this is exactly what I saw also. I have only watched it about 25 times, I keep seeing more every time that I watch it. The younger children sure like it. Now, if only I could figure out how to save it. It just goes to show you how high you can raise the bar in training your horse.

Regards,
Jerry Friz, Anderson, Ca.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeanine Rachau" <jrachau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>