[drivingpairs] Re: ADS rule changes

  • From: marged harris <dixzchx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:39:59 -0800 (PST)

Sorry... I should not have assumed that everyone has access to the new ADS
Rules.  See New Rule 33.1 and 33.2.  Basically it says that mules, donkeys,
asses, drafts and minis may enter pleasure shows at the Management's discretion
and owners of these critters should contact the management before showing up.
Rule 33.2 says Management is encouraged to offer "special classes" for those
listed above and for gaited horses.

  I am not sure where "draft" starts, and cross bred-or Fresian- ends.

   If you try to look up "gaited horses" on the inter-net, hackneys are listed
as are saddlebreds, gaited morgans and a lot more.  "Gaited" on these web pages
seems to be selected breeds.

  This position (and need for a definition of both draft and gaited) seemd to
me to be of import to people driving pleasure multiples.  If not, deepest
apologies for being off topic.  Marged HArris

http://mail.yahoo.com