[drivingpairs] Re: ADS rule changes

  • From: ncsheep@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 11:12:40 -0500

I'm a lurker out in New Mexico.  However, I had two friends with Tennesse
Walking Horse mares that showed them as a pair in NM and AZ in open driving
competition to a restored runabout back at the dawn of driving here.  They
worked beautifully together and often won classes.  Some judges did seem to
have a problem with the gaits, but most appreciated how well they worked
together.
Mary Mitchell
Phantasy Farm