[dokuwiki] Re: what is the startpage of a whole dokuwiki?

  • From: Anika Henke <a.c.henke@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:27:54 +0100

peter pilsl wrote:

So my $conf[start]=''

www.mydomain.com leads to this startpage and its named .txt and I cannot accessrights to it (guess cause it does not have name).

That's because you left $conf[start] blank!

How can I give the startpage a name? I tried to set $conf[start] but this is not what I was looking for. After setting it to "startpage" all links to the top or to the mainpage were set to www.mydomain.com/mystuff/startpage. This is not what I wanted.

$conf[start] ist the name of the startpage!
But I don't know why the link to it is www.mydomain.com/mystuff/startpage ...!? There must be some kind of misconfiguration, because it really should be www.mydomain.com/startpage!

i) when accessing the root of my dokuwiki I want to have the content of one special namespace displayed

You mean the content of a special *page*, not namespace, right? Because namespaces most often contain several pages ...