[dokuwiki] Re: using phpmailer

  • From: "Joe Lapp" <joe.lapp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:10:02 -0500 (CDT)

Ich schriebe (what's the right suffix here?):
>I'm inclined to put the file in /dokuwiki/conf/ for now, at least until
>someone complains, which may never happen.

This should work just fine, actually.  The mailer is itself a DokuWiki plugin,
and it is the one designating the variable names.  Nothing else would normally
use this config file.

In my case, I'll just have the contact form also use this config file -- maybe
I'll call out to the mailer.php.

I'm thinking that the config file for PHPMailer would be conf/phpmailer.php.
That way it would be easy to switch among multiple mailers, should other
plugins ever arise, while the user is trying to figure out which one to use.

~joe