[dokuwiki] Re: pages dissapear when using fckw

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:05:00 -0500

I haven't been able to reproduce your error with the file you sent to me, again using Safari on OS X and Firefox on Windows XP. Can you tell me exactly the sequence of events that leads to the failure?

I've also saved the entire page from the browser as a web page and filtered it though DokuWikiFCK, using the method that I referred to earlier:

  cat text3.html | perl saveFCK.pl --dialect=DokuWikiFCK --base-uri=

and it works there, which is the same as if it were being processed in DokuWiki. If there is a problem on your installation, with this method you might get an error message at the command line. Also, have you checked your apache logs when the failure occurs? That might give you a clue as to what is happening.

Myron