[dokuwiki] Re: pages dissapear when using fckw

  • From: Chantal Rosmuller <chantal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:25:21 +0200

On Monday 11 May 2009 08:59:17 Chantal Rosmuller wrote:
> On Saturday 09 May 2009 15:53:43 Myron Turner wrote:
> > Chantal Rosmuller wrote:
> > > Hi Myron, the long page is 16 pages when opening it in office, the
> > > short one 1 or 2. I cannot send the long page because of privacy
> > > reasons, but I'll try to reproduce the problem with a test page and
> > > send that later. I do not think it is related to the content, I have
> > > read about this problem. Unfortunately I cannot find the website
> > > anymore where I found it anymore.
> >
> > I tested DokuWikFCK on a file that measures 22 pages in MS Word.  I
> > tested using Safari on Mac OS X and with Firefox in Windows XP.  I
> > couldn't reproduce your problem.  I will send you the file that I used
> > for testing, try it on your system.
> >
> > I used the most recent version f DokuWikiFCK, which is 27 and is now
> > available for download through CPAN.
> >
> > http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/T/TU/TURNERMM/HTML-WikiConverter-D
> >ok uWikiFCK-0.27.tgz
> >
> > There were changes to this version which accommodate DokuWikiFCK to
> > DokuWiki's auto draft system.  That could be a source of your problem in
> > earlier versions of DokuWikiFCK, particularly if your file uses section
> > editing.

Unfortunately the problem is not solved, it happened with another page. Can I
send you the content off list so you can test it?

I am also wondering whether this could be a problem:
perl -w /usr/local/bin/html2wiki
Can't use string ("ANY") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at
/usr/local/bin/html2wiki line 85.

I have a slightly unrelated question: I installed a second dokuwiki for
testing purposes, how can I enable dokuwikifck for the second wiki site?

thanks so far!