[dokuwiki] Re: google's new service "google base"

  • From: Koen op school <0354003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:04:11 +0100

Andreas Gohr wrote:

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 21:24:17 +0100
"Dr. Martin Meggle-Freund" <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Apart from that I would also be interested if somebody has already
made a google sitemap generator for dokuwiki.

This would be a great addition to dokuwiki and should be really
simple, it's in the bugtracker for a long time. Anyone want's to
give it a try?

As I said. Simple to do :-) I just added automatic sitemap creation.

There is of course room for improvement. It doesn't set the priority and
updatefreq values (they are optional) yet. I think it should be possible
to generate them from the history info and/or link count. Eg. a page
frequently updated and often linked should get a higher priority...

Andi

hi,

How can I make the sitemap visible?? I have a file sitemap.xml.gz, but when I open it with Firefox, I only see text and I have no idea how to view this file...

koko