[dokuwiki] Smiley Template?

  • From: Kevin Locke <kwl7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 14:27:51 -0500

Hello All,

I am interested in creating a few more "smileys" in the style of the
FIXME and DELETEME smileys (specifically: TODO, NOTE, WARNING,
EXPERIMENTAL, and possibly a few more).  Ideally, I would like to have
these smileys match the existing ones, but I was unable to find any
template or original source for the existing images.  Thus my question
to the list is; Is there a publicly available template for the smileys
which I could use to create additional smileys in the style of the
originals?

Thanks,
Kevin

P.S.  If there is any interest, I would be happy to provide any smileys
that I do create back to the project for inclusion.