[dokuwiki] Re: Smiley Template?

  • From: Dominik Geyer <dominik.geyer@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 00:41:46 +0100

Hi there,

I would like this feature too. Small pictograms are very usefull. What about putting things like FIXME, TODO, etc. in a seperate file instead of smileys.conf. The 80x15-buttons would be could with that.

Regards
Dominik Geyer

I am interested in creating a few more "smileys" in the style of the
FIXME and DELETEME smileys (specifically: TODO, NOTE, WARNING,
EXPERIMENTAL, and possibly a few more). Ideally, I would like to have
these smileys match the existing ones, but I was unable to find any
template or original source for the existing images. Thus my question
to the list is; Is there a publicly available template for the smileys
which I could use to create additional smileys in the style of the
originals?

No there isn't any template. I just used a smiley as starting point, removed the face and stretched the thing.