[dokuwiki] Re: Search Index

  • From: Bert Garcia <hcgtv.net@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 20:57:04 -0400

Ian Laurenson wrote:

On Sun, 2005-07-24 at 00:10 +0200, Andreas Gohr wrote:
[snip]

Does anyone know of a good PHP only library (no lucene/java dependencies please) for creating/storing/searching full text indexes? Something written in plain Perl could be possibly ported as well.

I use RiSearch PHP: http://risearch.org/

You can see it in operation in a DokuWiki setting here (it was a quick
hack) :http://ext.openoffice.org.nz

Ian, thanks for the OpenOffice macro, made porting all the html docs to my wiki a very simple process.

I tried the search on your wiki, seems pretty fast. What are the specs of the machine it's running on?

--
bert garcia
    __O