[dokuwiki] Re: RSS feeds and search

  • From: Bert Garcia <hcgtv.net@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:41:22 -0400

Bert Garcia wrote:

b) The search on a common word like 'password' also causes a time out, returning nothing. The search does work on less common names.

Did a bit more exploring today on this error.

The Apache error log: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds has exceeded in /inc/utf8.php at line 119.

utf8.php was last changed: fixed problem with utf8_substr and feed generation #340 Fri May 20 22:34:48 CEST 2005

I increased my memory_limit in php.ini to 32M from 16M to see if it would help, same thing happened.

My system specs: http://nupusi.com/member/1

I'm willing to test out anything, just want to get this working.

--
bert garcia
    __O