[dokuwiki] Re: Plugin Manager

  • From: Jamie Wilkinson <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 13:55:02 -0500

- Installing templates is essentially the same as installing a plugin,
is it worth extending the plugin manager to handle templates as well?

IMHO no. I don't change my templates very often ;-)

I don't change them much either, but new users most certainly will, and it would definately help with the proliferation of themes a la the blog community.

Of course, it should probably be a template_manager instead of part of the plugin_manager, if that can be easily swung & synced

-jamie