[dokuwiki] Re: New release of freesync plugin

  • From: Michael Klier <chi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:18:51 +0100

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 04:51:29PM +0400, Mikhail I. Izmestev wrote:
> I've never said that there is an absolute copy of Andis plugin.

Nor have you stated the opposite anyhwere in your release announcement, and
the following quote and the the time you came up with it implied that it's a
competitive plugin:

> But don't you think that I can make freesync plugin quicker than you
> publish your synс? ;)

However, now that it is clear to me that your plugin doesn't attempt to
copy/duplicate functionality of Andis plugin there's no further need to
discuss this. I'm looking forward to the release of the polished version of
it.

Thanks for your responses,
        Michael

--