[dokuwiki] Re: New release of freesync plugin

  • From: "Gerry Weißbach" <gerry.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 11 Mar 2009 09:18:52 +0100

>>    New version of freesync you can download from:
>
>You're my personal hero. I wish you'd show that enthusiasm for
>requested plugins that do not exist yet...

I think a far more interesting thing would be the syncing of DokuWikis
programm data/plugins, beside the pages ...

I have an internal working-copy that has to stay in sync with the online
version. Currently I have to do that by using rsync and some scripting.
An online updater of DW would really be good :D

Gerry.