[dokuwiki] Re: New release of freesync plugin

  • From: Michael Klier <chi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:45:07 +0100

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 01:02:58PM +0400, Mikhail I. Izmestev wrote:

> > You're my personal hero. I wish you'd show that enthusiasm for
> > requested plugins that do not exist yet...
> >
> But don't you think that I can make freesync plugin quicker than you
> publish your synс? ;)

Actually no, because yours works only in one direction and doesn't implement
even half of the features of Andis plugin, so this is by no means a
competitive product. Also, pardon my ignorance, but do you plan to clean up
your code, because it's very obvious that you've been in a hurry when you
wrote it?

Michael

--
Michael Klier