[dokuwiki] Re: Cannot edit pages, only says Show Page

  • From: Bob McConnell <rmcconne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 08:24:01 -0500

Werner Flamme wrote:

BTW, I would not "cd /etc/httpd/conf", but rather "cd /etc/httpd" for the
find command - everything in /etc should be conf ;-)

This is one of the details that Linux Standards Base has really screwed up. Apparently someone thought that /etc was getting too cluttered, so they broke it up into a very non-standard directory tree. You need to look closely at yours to figure out how it is disorganized. Makes me glad I always stuck with Slackware.

Bob McConnell
N2SPP