[dokuwiki-teams] Re: [infrastructure] Server Troubles

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 10:49:54 +0200

Hi,

This evening I set down and reconfigured all vhosts to make
use of php-fpm.
I set up a few thresholds in fpm config to that should help to get rid of
hanging
processes, but I'm not sure if that will work.

This seems to mostly work. I also fixed two PHP version related bugs
in the forum and the wiki.

Anika said she had an unavailable server once, but after retrying it
was there. I also noticed that our test suite at travis sometimes
seems to fail with the connection.

So I'm wondering, do we have any monitoring in place? We used to have
Zabbix, but I'm not sure if that's still active. Are there maybe any
(freeish) online services we could use instead of having to maintain
our own zabbix or whatever?

@andrwe @frank, could you please have a look at the
https://www.dokuwiki.org/teams:infrastructure:php5-fpm#todo list?
Especially the rewriting problem should be fixed.

Andi

--
splitbrain.org