[directmusic] Re: One for the suggestion books...

  • From: "Scott Morgan" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:47:29 -0600

Yup, I was dissapointed with this as soon as DX8 came out.  I was suprised
there were no wave tracks available in a style.

Something else I have been wanting recently was a variation choices section
for waves.  That way I could have the appropriate wave play for different
chords.  With the current setup you really can't use chord progressions and
waves unless you have the wave playing some kind of pedal.

-Scott Morgan
http://Morganstudios.com