[diisd] Re: IEP Forms

  • From: Kathy Bartolameolli <kbconsult@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: diisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:05:54 -0600

Each printer is different but there is an option to print the page as it
appears.  See your tech person for help.  It is hard to get all the
information needed on as few pages as possible.  If you would like some
copies printed we can do that.  Just let me know.
The Template is shorter and easier.

Kathy