[diisd] IEP Forms

  • From: "Kathy Bartolameolli" <kbartolameolli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <diisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:34:49 -0600

The best laid plans often don't work.  I have had to revise the IEP forms,
you will have to enter the student's name on each page.  Sorry about that
but the new forms are posted today.
I have also posted the % of time in special ed. excel sheet under general
forms.  When you put in your days of instruction and hit enter, everything
is recalculated for your district.  Print it out and use it at IEP's.  Don't
loose sleep over it.
I hope you have had time to look at the K-8 Grade Level Expectation sheets.
The ones that were hard to read were written as goals and objectives.  As
you can see, the Goals are pretty vague and look like ones you use now.
"Will develop/increase vocabulary skills"  The only grade level mentioned
under this skill is 2nd grade and they are not asking to read at this level
but understand the meaning of these words.
We are asking that you become familiar with these expectations and try using
them.  I know it will take time and more training, the result will be worth
it.
Thanks,

Kathy Bartolameolli
Dickinson Iron ISD
Planner/Monitor
906-779-2692

You have received this message as a member of the diisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx listserv.
To leave the Listserv, DO NOT REPLY TO THE LISTSERV.
Send your request to:
kbartolameolli@xxxxxxxxx