[delphizip] Re: Empty Directory

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 19:17:54 +0100

Just done some tests on empty dirs
test condition
directory F:\Documenti has no files only 2subdirs
- pagine web salvate
- Second

the fist subdir has no files only one subdir 4_File and this one has 5 files
the second subdir has no files and only one subdir SecondSub that has 5
files init

Code used ( under button on form with ZIpbuilder on it)
 ZipBuilder->AddCompLevel = 9;
  ZipBuilder->AddOptions.Clear();
  ZipBuilder->AddOptions << AddDirNames << AddHiddenFiles << AddRecurseDirs;
  ZipBuilder->ZipFileName = "F:\\temp\\testref.zip";
  ZipBuilder->FSpecArgs->Clear();
  ZipBuilder->FSpecArgs->Add("F:\\Documenti\\*.*");
  ZipBuilder->Add();

It zips the content without any problem

Can anyone give me some more info why I can't make it fail??

Roger Aelbrecht
http://web.wanadoo.be/driehoeksw