[delphizip] Re: Empty Directory

  • From: Alistair George <bigal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roger Aelbrecht <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 07:29:26 +1300

Hello Roger,
RA> Can anyone give me some more info why I can't make it fail??
Because Roger you are probably not using MS WindowsXP.

I do not know why NTFS should be different, but it would appear that is what is
the problem.

We have been down that track earlier (previous emails refer on this group).
The way I would circumvent in Pascal would be to use the dirsize() function
on the route, and if contents, then size the other directories.
Maybe there is something similar in C for the DLL?
Al+

--
Regards,
 Alistair+