[delphizip] Skipped files DLL's version 1.7.0

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 19:02:26 +0100

Hi all but this is especially for Russell Peters

After some investigations we could define the problem of
Dr Fabrizio Villanova

The problem is in the new dosmatch function in Util.c
I noticed that this is re-written in 1.7.0, proving Fabrizio right
that the problem is the DLL

With the combination of AddRecurseDirs
in Wild() the function dosmatch is called.

the problem filespecs all started with ';' and did not have extensions

Now the first test in dosmatch is

Can anyone tell me why this char is considered special in a Windows
environment?

if I change the statement to e.g.
then the problem of skipping the files is solved

Roger Aelbrecht
http://web.wanadoo.be/driehoeksw