[Debatewise RRT] Re: debates

  • From: macmarie123@xxxxxxx
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:55:56 -0500

I'll take the boxing one.

Thanks,

Marie

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Helling <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 16:30
Subject: [Debatewise RRT] Re: debates

Yeh sounds interesting and worth a debate of its own. Feel free to do your own
debates whenever, especially at the moment as at HQ we are all very busy on our
Copenhagen GYP project so I am not monitoring the RRT as closely as I have
sometimes been, and am less able to send out more debates to occupy your time!

Alex