[Debatewise RRT] Re: debates

  • From: Sarah Lynch <sarah.lynch.llb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 16:12:24 +0000

Ive just been reading my latest news headlines on the bbc news website and
the governments new proposals regarding the DNA database to create a
loophole around the European Human Right's court ruling that Britain's
database was illegal is interesting- can I start that one up? There is one
about a DNA daatbase generally, but it doesnt relate to whether the UK is
justified in tailoring its database policies to avoid the Strasbourg court
ruling. Let me know what you think - and any help on wording the title!
thats the link im reading from.

Sarah