[Debatewise RRT] Re: debates

  • From: "Alex Helling" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:58:34 -0000

Trust the Sun, light of our lives!

From: debatewiserrt-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:debatewiserrt-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kim redgrave
Sent: 11 November 2009 14:41
To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Debatewise RRT] Re: debates

I think with the PMs letter there is now also a new angle. The Sun spelt the
woman in questions name wrong on the website!

I will get this up tomorrow. Once I have, someone might want to argue the
other side that the PM should be vilified because I think my arguments are
going to be mostly that it's not an insult.

Kim

  _____

From: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:35:25 +0000

Well done on that nuclear one, I thought about having a debate on these new
nuclear power stations but ran out of time so could not add more.

In answer to any debates left?

Reheat tea - Sarah

Ration holidays - Mwenehu

PMs letter - Kim

UK communications database - Phillippa (happy to share)

Run out of oil - Astha (Amie will add too - if this is ok)

US support for Israel - Michael

Gorbachev - Ellena

Greatest boxing -

Video games vs films - Harriet

Let students sleep in - Helen

Also wanted: No arguments for 'Has the government been inept in its
immigration policy'

Sounds like I will need to think up some more silly trivial debates like the
tea one!

Not so trivial but a possible debate I was given 'Should life be based on
quality or quantity?' sounds interesting. No idea where to get the sources
though!