[Debatewise RRT] RRT debates

  • From: Alex Helling <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 08:44:59 +0000 (GMT)

Morning everyone,
As expected the debates are a bit late. There are also only 7 of them at the
moment so I may add some more later in the week.
I did work out the debater of the month at the end of last week and I am pretty
sure that it was Harriet who was first with Nadia and Sarah in 2nd and 3rd
(although I cant remember what way round you two were).
Alex
Anyhow the debates:

Boys should go to boys only schools.

Are sham elections good for democracy?

Man is wiping out life in the oceans, can we do anything to stop the decline?

Has infidelity gone from taboo to de rigueur?

On the site:

Liverpool FC has been bought, will it help?

Spend or save?

Osborne is right to scrap child benefits for the better off.