[Debatewise RRT] RRT debates

  • From: Alexander Helling <ahelling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 18:12:32 +0100

Good afternoon RRT,

               I know last week I said preview.idebate.org will be into
public beta this week, it looks like probably thursday - of course with the
bank holidays created by easter this means that if there are delays then it
may not be up until next Tuesday. So once again some forum activity would
be helpful.

Have a good Easter,
Alex

Debates: See forum
<http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=122>and task
list <http://debatewise.info/index.php/tasks/one-hour-tasks>

Will the election of Aung San Suu kyi lead to democracy in Burma?

Did the falklands war create a dangerous belief that war could be short and
without cost?

Other states in the Middle East will go nuclear if Iran does.

University control of A level exams is the answer for poor quality
schooling after GCSEs.

Will Annan’s peace plan for Syria work?

Find more on the idebate forum <http://preview.idebate.org/discussion>

--
*Alex Helling
*

The International Debate Education Association (IDEA) UK
96a Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3AA | 020 3393 7223 | info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered charity in England and Wales.  Registered number: 1139452