[Debatewise RRT] Re: RRT debates

  • From: nadia siddiqi <nadshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 13:56:54 +0500

Hey Harriet,

  Hurry up with posting the immortality debate so I can add points.
Congrats on NaNo.

Nadia

P.S Alex, taking Gold standard; published so other people can add points
too.
And this: *Does it matter where you go to university or college?*

--
Work done with anxiety about results is far inferior to work done without
such anxiety, in the calm of self-surrender. Seek refuge in the knowledge of