[Debatewise RRT] Re: New year debates

  • From: nadia siddiqi <nadshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 12:07:06 +0500

You're welcome again. No, it wasn't Karma, I commented on more of Harriet's
debates; so I figured she wrote more, but I'm thinking you might have
published debates after completing them and they might have ended up in the
back pages of the site; veiled from my view.
Congrats again, smarty pants.

Nadia

--
Work done with anxiety about results is far inferior to work done without
such anxiety, in the calm of self-surrender. Seek refuge in the knowledge of