[Debatewise RRT] Re: New year debates

  • From: Alex Helling <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 10:14:42 +0000 (GMT)

Yeh Sarah's debates were mostly right at the beginning of the month so I spent
most of the time while working out the debates wondering whether there was any
point as it seemed unlikely anyone would catch Sarah's early lead.
Sarah I don't tend to handle the vouchers, but I would not be surprised if it
was done late as David was away for quite a bit of early December.
Alex