[Debatewise RRT] Re: New year debates

  • From: Alex Helling <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 15:29:17 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
     Oooops sorry
it rather shows I was rushing... I seem to be a year behind, my greeting
meant to say 2011 not 2010... I also meant to say ‘happy new year everyone’ and
have the ‘First debates of 2011’ as the topic!

Anyhow
Debater of the Month is Sarah, though very closely followed by Nadia who came
2nd. Harriet was 3rd.
Nadia did those jumpers ever get to you? they sent me an email querying that I
wanted it sent to Pakistan just after Christmas (so almost a month after I
ordered them!)
Alex